Skip to form

Field Complaint Form - Flammable/Combustible Liquids

Please use this complaint form to report any issues or concerns regarding any flammable/combustible aboveground storage tanksĀ in the state of Iowa.

Underground storage tank complains should be submitted to the Department of Natural Resources Underground Storage Tank Section.

Type of Facility

Complaintant contact information is not required, but if you do not supply anything, we cannot provide you with an update on your complaint.