Code 8-201.14 Contents of a HACCP Plan.
For a FOOD ESTABLISHMENT that is required under § 8-201.13 to have a HACCP PLAN, the plan and specifications shall indicate:
(A) General information such as the name of the PERMIT applicant or PERMIT HOLDER, the FOOD ESTABLISHMENT address, and contact information;
(B) A categorization of the types of TIME/TEMPERATURE CONTROL FOR SAFETY FOODS that are to be controlled under the HACCP PLAN;
(C) A flow diagram or chart for each specific FOOD or category type that identifies:
(1) Each step in the process; Pf and
(2) The steps that are CRITICAL CONTROL POINTS; A categorization of the types of TIME/TEMPERATURE CONTROL FOR SAFETY FOODS that are specified in the menu such as soups and sauces, salads, and bulk, solid FOODS such as MEAT roasts, or of other FOODS that are specified by the REGULATORY AUTHORITY;
(D) The ingredients, recipes or formulations, materials and equipment used in the preparation of each specific FOOD or category type and methods and procedural control measures that address the FOOD safety concerns involved;
(E) A CRITICAL CONTROL POINTS summary for each specific FOOD or category type that clearly identifies:
(1) Each CRITICAL CONTROL POINT,
(2) The significant HAZARDS for each CRITICAL CONTROL POINT,
(3) The CRITICAL LIMITS for each CRITICAL CONTROL POINT,
(4) The method and frequency for monitoring and controlling each CRITICAL CONTROL POINT by the designated FOOD EMPLOYEE or the PERSON IN CHARGE,
(5) Action to be taken by the designated FOOD EMPLOYEE or PERSON IN CHARGE if the CRITICAL LIMITS for each CRITICAL CONTROL POINT are not met,
(6) The method and frequency for the PERSON IN CHARGE to routinely verify that the FOOD EMPLOYEE is following standard operating procedures and monitoring CRITICAL CONTROL POINTS, and
(7) Records to be maintained by the PERSON IN CHARGE to demonstrate that the HACCP PLAN is properly operated and managed;
(F) Supporting documents such as:
(1) FOOD EMPLOYEE and supervisory training plan that addresses the FOOD safety issues of concern;
(2) Copies of blank records forms that are necessary to implement the HACCP PLAN;
(3) Additional scientific data or other information, as required by the REGULATORY AUTHORITY, supporting the determination that FOOD safety is not compromised by the proposal.
(G) Any other information required by the REGULATORY AUTHORITY.